Important Fall Tours & Master Series Tips
- Tours go on rain or shine. Prepare for inclement weather if forecasted.
- In accordance with South Carolina state law, photography is not permitted on private property.
- We recommend you wear comfortable, flat-soled shoes and bring a capped water bottle.
- We will be complying with current CDC safety guidelines.
- Refunds will be considered on a case by case basis and requests must be made via email or US Postal Service until September 1. After September 1, guests may exchange their tickets for a comparable tour if they notify the office in advance and if space is available.
- Ticketholders for TOUR events will need to follow the instructions on their confirmation carefully. When and where tours begin are specific to each tour and each will follow a designated order to avoid lines.
- No printed confirmations are required and all guests will be admitted using “will call.”
- A 3% processing fee with be added to the purchase of each ticket.
Proceeds from The Fall Tours & Master Series support the Preservation Society of Charleston’s important mission to protect and preserve our architectural and cultural heritage, provide educational initiatives to raise awareness of our unique and historic built environment, and celebrate preservation through our awards programs.
Thank you for supporting our mission and our work to protect and preserve these cultural and historic resources!